The Goyang International Flower Festival is celebrated at the city of Goyang in South Korea and is one of the largest flower festivals in their country. It attracts many visitors, foreigners and local to celebrate the flower festival annually. The festival is held in a metropolitan area and it gives the feel and setting for local culture festivals. There are some foreign farmer who also participate in the Goyang International Flower Festival.
Goyang Autumn Flower Festival 2018 is a festival with various exhibits and events and will be held beside the lake! It will be an 18 day festival that will be held at Goyang-si, Ilsan Lake park. The entrance fee for foreigners is 3,000 Won or around Php150,
Here are more details for those interested:
- Festival : Goyang Autumn Flower Festival 2018
- Date : 22 Sep – 9 Oct
- Open time : 10am ~ 7pm (Everyday)
- Location : Goyang-si, Ilsan Lake park
- Entrance fee (Foreigner) : 3,000 won
*Please show your passport at ticket box
1. Indoor Exhibition
- Main theme “Autumn”
- Secret Photo-zone,
- Flower art exhibition etc.
2. Outdoor Exhibition
- Halloween Theme Garden
- Large Chrysanthemum
- Korean Thanksgiving day theme Garden etc.
- Everyday from 11 am to 6 pm classic performances,
- Traditional Indian dance(outside area),
- Flower Water Bike (10,000 won for 2 people/ 15,000 won for 3 people)